Today I learned how incredible our bodies are...
Today I read a great article in Mindful Magazine (one of my favs). The article was all about boredom. One of the tips to cure boredom was the reflect on how amazing our bodies truly are. Here are a few facts that prove this:
- The brain has no pain receptors - so you could stab yourself in the brain and it would t feel a thing.
- When you blush so does your stomach lining.
- There are more bacteria living in your mouth than people living on Earth.
- Your body is made up of 7 octillion atoms.
- In a single day a drop of your blood clocks 12,000 miles in its journey through your body.
- Half your DNA is the same DNA of a banana.
- Your brain is made of 73% water.